joserodas.com.ar

Friday, March 04, 2005

tomorrow morning...

Aloha,

Tomorrow will be a big day for me. I will definitely move. Thank God I will do that..those are good news. At last, after a year of trying to find "a way out". I will post pics and details about the moving, that will begin tomorrow @ 9AM (GMT -3)

Do you hear internet radio? If so, check out club977.com. great 80s radio. I like it.

I tested netscape8, great visual, not so great controls, the menus have too much information, I decided to roll back to my netscape 7.2. Let's see how MS will deal with IE7. I like the Tab browsing implemented in NS, Opera, Firefox, etc..but those navigators take a lot of memory and that's not that good when that is a concern..

I've tested another blog, livejournal.com, till now this one is better. And I will stay here.

See you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home