joserodas.com.ar

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Guten Morgen

Hi! For all of those who write my blog and send me comments, thanks a whole bunch! I am impressed, I just write this to take some notes of facts in my life, thanks.

Maybe I read it in the future and smile about this, or maybe I will not write in here anymore, I am just guessing what will happen, anyway it may be a kind of thing to make an "autobiography" book :-))

who knows, as you can read on my blog, "life is ours we live it our way". For me that means that I try hard to be a better person every day, and try to help my environment to be better every day. Sometimes I get good results, sometimes I don't, but I feel happy about it.

Oh well I'm still translating this document. It takes forever!

Besides I just confirmed my moving, next weekend, it will take the whole day, at home people is not very happy but who cares about my future? me or them?

I expect that many things will change radically soon..for better.

See you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home