joserodas.com.ar

Monday, February 28, 2005

hey, it's ME ME ME... (read it as Agent Smith and you will see... :-) anyway, it was fun today, I passed my exam and I will move forward to my next step, which is moving to the new house.

if anyone reads this, wish me luck. :-) once again, I used not this blog but email as a therapy. I am passing thru a storm in my life, many changes, you know..so my lesson for today is "words can't say what love can do" which means what it says, just read it and don't ask for a simple explanation of a simple phrase... :-)

i am seeing that I am writing less things lately, yes i've been busy and I will be more busy soon, as I will be moving to the apartment, I will not have internet access till I have everything cool over there.

ok gotta go, i am waiting for someone over here. see you!

2 Comments:

  • Hey Jose..
    i like ur blogs..
    they r all in letter format..

    hope u get internet access soon.. so tht u can start blogging..:)

    cya

    By Blogger Naveen, at 6:11 PM  

  • Hi Jose! I'm also sailing in a stormy weather right now... I wish you a me luck!!! Congratulations for the appartment!

    Kisses form Buenos Aires,

    solnix

    By Blogger solnix, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home