joserodas.com.ar

Sunday, February 27, 2005

hey, good evening!

I am studying hard! I just want to get rid of this exam!

besides, I am not feeling very well today. as most people says, blogging is a kind of therapy, that is what I am doing today, trying to use it as a therapy :-). To be honest I am a little bit sad because of a couple of things going on here, I just want to explain them but I am trying to be tough and face them as they are. So anyway, I will be possitive. "Be possitive and everything goes better" :-)

Moving from here will DEFINITELY help, that is the first step. the other steps are just trying to sort out things going on and some steps will not depend on me but they will definitely affect me.

I watched some movies, Man on Fire, The Butterfly Effect, Ocean 11. all of them are cool. I didn't finish Paycheck. I do not like this guy Ben Affleck, he tries to be cool but he will never be. :-)

have a nice week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home