joserodas.com.ar

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

hello world :-)

there are not many more news today, besides that i am kind of busy with my test and work, trying to clear many things in my mind, and of course, thinking about many things in the year to come.

I need to focus myself on the test that i will have next week but as I didn't have the chance at home to study I stayed at work today, and I think I will continue doing this till I pass the test, I do not say I take the test because I will pass it no matter what it takes :-))

I gotta upload the new website, I didn't have many time to do it, besides that I lost the username and password for the ftp site...oops, I have it @home but I didn't have time to find it on my hard drive of the computer that was broke last week.

so, anyway, those are the news from here, I gotta go..see ya!

José

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home