joserodas.com.ar

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Hello World! :-)

So, another weekend in Buenos Aires, rainy weekend, I watched some tv shows that I borrowed from a friend of mine, plus I did (mostly) everything that I was supposed regarding my diet, and I arranged some more stuff for my vacation.

I do not like weekends very much, I hope that this feeling will be better after I move out from here, and I hope that I am not getting lots of high hopes about moving, I mean, it will be great but I don't want this to be like a "dreamworld". I prefer to change the word "dream" for "real". :-)

It seems that I am not in my better mood, I deeply (and hardly) try to sort out things, I know that everything will be better, it is simply..a matter of time :-)

have a nice week!

over and out :-)

José

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home