joserodas.com.ar

Monday, January 24, 2005

Hola!

I am almost gone for today but I wanted to keep this blog updated. So I booked my vacation....yes!! THOSE ARE GOOD NEWS.

hey it will be one week far, far away.... :-) I love it! I just like it only to think about that i will not be here, that is just great. It is not that i do not like being here, it is that I need to go somewhere to "charge the batteries" because this year will be...busy, great, etc...it will keep me busy.

And besides, I did not have time for me since 1999, so I better take a break! I do not regret from nothing, but I deserve a break. I hope it will be a "Big Time" for me. I tell you I need a break, this was my "phrase of the moment" and I hope that after that vacation that will be history, tomorrow I have to take a look at the apartment thing too..and get a new appointment with the doctor, and continue studying because my exam is coming..oh well I am kind of busy right now, but it is ok for me, I feel great.

Sometimes the "ghost from the past" shows up but I say, hey your time's gone, it is my time now, it is my future.

I better go, 6pm and i have a meeting with a "future business partner" :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home