joserodas.com.ar

Friday, January 21, 2005

Hi everybody how are you doing? I'll start today my new blog, I've created it in 2002 but I will start working on it today, January 21st, 2005. hehe. So anyway, I didn't decide to write in english, espaƱol, ou portugues! I am kinda fluent in all of them (Ich spreche kein Deutsch! :-).

My first post will be in English, maybe it can switch, but for now that's it. I have some plans for the coming year, as it changed radically since Jan 4st, but as of today I feel 70% happy and 30% sad about them. so the balance is positive! My plans for the short term are:

- close the rental thing with the owner i want
- get some more IT Certs
- move to a place to (at last!) change my life. This costed me A LOT.

there LOTS of more changes, more will be coming soon...but as I told you before, my life changed. :-)

have a nice weekend! end of first post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home