joserodas.com.ar

Monday, May 23, 2005

bad news

I did not pass my test, so my whole schedule for everything changed :-(

I wanted to go to a couple of social events that were cancelled, I gotta study hard, I am not in a hurry for this but i need to pass all the coming tests.

i was not expecting this to happen, but...shit happens.

i am also working out on some personal stuff that i was trying to understand more, for those who are reading since the beginning, i've been passing thru several storms in my personal life which may be over.

I have a little hope on many things and I hope that in a couple of months all the "possitive things" that started to happen some time ago, will come true.

stay tunned. good news are coming. :-)

1 Comments:

  • Don't give up! Você é tão inteligente que no próximo tenho certeza que passa! Beijinhos!

    By Blogger Julia Jones, at 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home