joserodas.com.ar

Sunday, May 15, 2005

People Are People

Aloha, i've been very busy lately, and i am right now in a "weekend break", so things tend to be more calm today.

I've been fixing some parts of my website, the panoramic pictures. You can check out one picture here

besides that, I will upload the rest of the pages today or tomorrow, I do not like the free hosting that i have but in the other hand i will not pay for a hosting for my website! so...i have to upload everything once, check out if everything works, then try again and again...

about me, oh well i fixed out some personal things, I have many things to improve in my life but the biggest challenge that I have in my life is to believe in me. I must improve that. I am not a "crowd" person if you know what i mean, i'm just a "people" person, i feel sometimes that I am not in the right place, I miss many things but in the other hand I take decissions in my life and I must understand them more.

but anyway I am just great. Very happy of how is everything going.
See you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home